where can i buy ivermectin ivermectin Chaos reigned across many parts of Jammu Division on Wednesday (11 April) as the Jammu High Court Bar Association (JHBA) called for a general strike in the region on Wednesday in support by various organizations :
- Terming its Bandh call for April 11 as ‘vital’ for Jammu’s cause, J&K High Court Bar Association Jammu on Tuesday held deliberations with people of all shades residing across the length and breadth of Jammu and sought their support to ensure complete shutdown. In a related development, the Jammu Chamber of Commerce and Industries (JCCI) has decided to keep away from the general strike.
- http://goodvibeswebsitedesign.co.uk/ The lawyers have called for a Jammu bandh today. “We have called for a strike and have got support from many organisations. The crime branch team has officers from Kashmir who don’t have a good track record. Therefore, we want a CBI inquiry,” said BS Salathia, president, Jammu Bar Association.
- The demands raised include withdrawal of minutes of meeting/ illegal directions of Tribal Affairs Department, J&K, fair and independent CBI probe into Rassana murder case and deportation of illegal immigrants including Rohingyas and Bangladeshis from Jammu region.
- Jammu High Court Bar Association cautioned that the people should remain vigilant and watch that no anti-national element should enter in the peaceful Jammu Bandh, adding brother-hood and communal harmony will be maintained at all costs.
- As per the reports received by the Association, the work remained suspended on the seventh day also in Kathua, Samba, Udhampur, Bishnah, Reasi, Basohli, Hiranagar, Bhadarwah, Billawar, Akhnoor and other Muffasil Courts of Jammu Province.
- In January, two BJP ministers in the state government, forest minister Lal Singh and industries minister Chander Prakash Ganga supported a local group, the Hindu Ekta Manch, which took out a rally with the national flag claiming the arrests to be a “targeted attack against Hindus”. Ms Mufti had hit out at them exposing the deep fault lines between PDP and its ally BJP. She had said she was “appalled by the marches and protests in defense of the culprits in Kathua”.
- Former Chief Minister Omar Abdullah appreciated the way the state police handled the lawyers’ protest on Monday and tweeted, “While appreciating action by @JmuKmrPolice against the Kathua mob masquerading as lawyers let’s not forget the mob were emboldened by the actions/words of two BJP ministers in @MehboobaMufti’s cabinet. What about action against them?”
- The state BJP says they also want the culprits behind bars, but they aren’t satisfied with the probe by the crime branch.
http://blog.americanchefsupply.com/page/4/ (With input from online reports)