- Narla Bambal village lies 115 km away from Rajouri city.
- The village recently got electricity under government scheme, after seven decades of India’s independence.
- The village also got metalled road for the first time in history.
Narla Bambal, a village in Jammu & Kashmir’s Rajouri district, received electricity connection & metalled road for the first time since Independence. Shahid Iqbal, DC Rajouri, said, ‘All the developmental works in these areas can now be done without any problem’. pic.twitter.com/G0ADUpsvRT
— ANI (@ANI) July 4, 2018
- While electricity has reached the village under the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya scheme, the roads have been constructed under the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana.
- The Kotranka sub-division and Kalkote sub-division of Rajouri district have been connected for the first time after 70 years of independence.