There is some good news for all of Jammuites who are tired of reading about the delayed projects of Jammu. A world class bus terminal is coming up in Jammu; a first of its kind in the state. Here are a quick facts about the project to dispel your worries:
- The project site will serve not just as a bus terminal but also as a multi-level parking lot and shopping complex.
- The building will span over an area of 54 kanals and its length would be around quarter of a kilometer.
- The ground floor will act as a bus terminal with a capacity of 80 buses. The same floor will also house 160 shops.
- The first, second and the third floor will serve as a parking lot with a capacity to accommodate more than 1300 cars and two wheelers.
- The last two floors will be turned into a mall.
- The building will be equipped with elevators and escalators for smooth movement of people.
Read also: 6 Things you should know about the Jammu city riverfront Tawi project
- The project costs more than 200 crore and will be finished by October 2018.
So stop complaining and rejoice for the upcoming landmark of Jammu.